We operate as an independent audit and assurance service provider under the Ganrid Consultants framework.
Operating in a frequently changing and increasingly stringent regulatory environment, we understand our clients’ need for an efficient, transparent and reliable audit and assurance service, backed by our strong technical methodology and a robust quality guarantee.
Our focus is you; we strongly believe in providing a pragmatic and commercially viable assurance service that works for your particular circumstance. This means, customising our audit objectives to align with the size and nature of your organisation and addressing the risks and needs unique to your entity. This approach facilitates a more efficient service delivery and ensures that we focus on the areas that are critical to your goals, your business or entity, and its financial results and performance.
Ganrid Assurance provides a range of statutory and compliance audit and assurance services, with particular expertise in:
- Self-managed super fund (SMSF) audit
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) audit
- Solicitor and Real Estate Trust account audit
- Australian financial services (AFS) license audit
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) compliance audits for travel agents
- Grants acquittals
- Corporate audit and/or review
- Not-for profit organisations including
- Private Foundations and Trust Estates Prudential audits (APCS) for aged care facilities
- Franchise marketing fund and solvency audits
We are also passionate about adding value to your business by helping you identify ways in which to augment your internal controls, mitigate risks and improve your accounting processes. We are proactive in our belief that small yet critical actions are essential to attain the big results.